(photo courtesy: Dream Glow)
---
About 10 days ago, I began writing for Examiner.com as
a beauty contributor. It's been new and exciting, and also fun
to share some of the beauty knowledge and experience
I've gained over my career. (I'd tell you I've spent 15 years in the
beauty industry, but that'd make me sound reeeeeeeeally old...)
-
I feel that my time teaching at a beauty school gave me
so much knowledge when it comes to why things are done
the way they are, how things are created and what the result of
using certain ingredients, products and techniques will be.
-
That being said, some of you who check this blog are
my family and friends- and some of you were
actually my students! I'm so grateful for blogging and
the way we are able to keep up with each other so easily online.
I'm excited about this opportunity and wanted to share!
-
My latest article was about how to create the Perfect Smokey Eye
(in 3 steps)- photo below. My past articles are listed at the top right
of this blog. If you're interested in reading any, please click
those links. Or you can click HERE and subscribe!
-
Thanks and love you all!

1 comment:
so glad you did this. Love that they are on the side for us to see.
Post a Comment