Once I got it set up, Raini was playing in there with her
baby, like a play-house...
First ride!
That orange-y looking thing in the distance was this beautiful
rainbow coming up over that mountain while I was driving
home from Grandma Ruth's funeral- it was so gorgeous-
If there's one thing no one in my family needs help learning,
it's relaxing...
the Ice Cream Truck came!
Peli brought me these flowers from one of his walks outside
car ride
this is from Bear Lake over the 4th- eating at the Motor Lodge
Rain and Suka at Bear Lake
Raini put on Peli's bike helmet and hopped on the trike-
pretty funny-
Raini, Peli and John in our pool- which started 'melting'
in the heat!
Raini and her pigtails
At the new "splash pad" mini water park
This was a day I decided to wash the covers of my couch cushions...
so it turned into a pillows-on-the-floor-in-a-trail-from-one-couch-
to-the-other-and-the-carpet-was-hot-lava moment...
This is Raini. Changing Dora's diaper. sure, why not?


































3 comments:
a) your kids are just so adorable!
b) I am super jealous of your flowers...I seem to only get dandelions from Q
We've missed you :) I loved this post, your kids are getting so big! I want to steal Raini's pigtails and now I want to play hot lava with my kids.
I never blog anymore & therefore forget that other people do! It was fun to see pictures of your kids--Peli is so big now, like a true, little boy! They're both adorable. Maybe one day we'll get the chance to meet them. It's fun to catch up with you here--Ryan (Biff) also enjoyed reading about his football cousins! What a wonderful family legacy you all have to be proud of.
Post a Comment