Here are some photos from the last couple weeks...
-
lil Rain...
-
Bronx LOVES sleeping on the kids' couch...
the kids' blankies...
the kids' pillows...
the kids' beds...
-
He does NOT like the camera being pointed at him...
-
Ice Cream!!
-
-
Big Cheese Grin
-
-
This Chica has such an attitude, knows exactly what she wants,
and won't give up til she gets it.
(that must come from her dad's side... right?...)
-
Funny Girl... and Dad
-
The other day, I came home from work to find this:
-
My sweet Peli had been cutting out pictures of shoes ... for me!
Is that not the cutest thing ever?!
-
These are my new shoes.
They are probably the most comfy shoes I've ever owned.
But, yes... they have Cameltoe.
I don't know what else to say about that.
-
She got ready to go outside... she remembered everything but pants.
Not good.
-
-
The other day this kid told me he couldn't come to the store
with me because he was hurrying to change his clothes and
go to his friend's house.
When I got back from the store, this is what I found:
(I guess someone was a little more tired that I thought...)
-
When it started raining, Raini grabbed Peli's Bumblebee hat
and put it on like a gangsta...
-
Hair's gettin' waaay long... combed straight it goes all the way
down her back!
-
Bronx standing guard.
...til he gets distracted by a bird. or a treat. or a car...
-
I think my title of 'mom' should be changed to 'slave-driver' !!
"Get those dishes done kids!!"










No comments:
Post a Comment