Friday, January 28, 2011

if style could kill

1. Just in case you need a lil Kryptonite.
(don't these look like they're gonna melt or something?!)
-
2. A Brass-Knuckle Handbag?  Really?
-
 3. These ones fall into the
"I coulda My four-year-old coulda made these..." category
-
4. Gladiate much? 
-
5. The Crown Molding of Footwear.
-
6. These really could kill you.  Dead. 
-
7. I don't even know what to say about this ring.
A diamond ring... with the diamond hidden from view?
...But don't forget to tell people it's there?
Am I the only one lost here?
-
8.  Where does the foot go in this Roman Helmet Shoe?  seriously. 
-
9.  Finally.  The perfect shoe for going bra shopping.
Or to a formal sewing party. 
-
10. Thumper?  Is that you?
-
11. Rainbow Brite called.  She wants her shoes back. 
-
12. My eyes don't even know where to look.
-
13. Ooooouuuuuuuuuch....
-
14.  Where exactly were going with this idea?... 
-
15.  Oh Dear.  This is so wrong.
-
16. This'll go perfectly with my tree-bark dress... (?)
-
17. This hurts just looking at it.
-
18. I have no idea how to respond to this...
-
19.  The next time you're craving pepporoni, you know who to call-
-
I think I'll stick with my Old Navy flip-flops, thank you very much.
{all pics from HERE}

1 comment:

Sue said...

wtfreak!!

I guess we won't be wearing any of those to church!!