Monday, January 17, 2011

hate spiders?

I consider myself to be something of a Tough Chick.
But, being perfectly and brutally honest...
when you that moment has come when you must kill a spider,
and in your hand is the toilet paper/shoe/weapon of mass destruction,
it's those last couple of seconds right before you go in for the kill
that get me every time.
I have visions of the spider jumping out at me.
Or running away like a sprinter with eight legs and impossible speed.
Or opening it's mouth and somehow, yes, it's able to 'get' me...
So, you can imagine my horror when I saw this commercial on TV:
 
my nightmare come true.
(but funny, too. 
ha.  ha ha.)

1 comment:

Cherise said...

Right. Because spiders ARE freakishly strong. I know if I were driving my car and a spider jumped at me, I'd run into the back of a parked Suburban (*ahem* Shaurie). :D