Isn't it funny, the relationships siblings have with each other?
Now that I have kids, I'm getting all new- and hilarious-
views into sibling love...
-
Observation 1: Raini and Peli in their
car shopping cart.
All is well.
Observation 2: Daddy is asking,
"Raini, look at Daddy!"
Observation 3: Peli's hands move to
Raini's chin and neck to assist her in
looking at Daddy, while his camera-ready
smile remains...
Observation 4: Said method does not work.
Peli gives Daddy the "I did nothing." look.
Raini gives Peli the "Who do you think
you're messin with?" look.
All is well again.
-
Growing up with brothers, I assumed that
they would- ya know- grow up. And grow OUT of their dumb antics.
Well, Lance sent this picture to Dallas'
phone in Philadelphia from the BYU game-
-
Not 30 seconds later, we all received this reply:
See how they are all ma-toor and sophisticated!
I couldn't be more proud.
-
In other news, Raini got a new leopard-print Pimp Coat:
-
She loves it cuz it's so soft...
-
...and of course cuz it's so Glamorous...
-
She's also decided she's a piano player.
-
-
And every now and then she sings along, too.
We are in trouble!











No comments:
Post a Comment