I had to artificially brighten this one up to try to get it visible-
Houston was laying on the couch watching a show, and
Raini went over, climbed up next to him, and settled in!
(She's just to the right of him; all you can see of her is her lil 'fro
in front of his shoulder... so cute)
-
And Speaking of 'Fro's,
Apparently in protest of the blog post in which I mentioned
my brother was looking a little like a Mountain Man,
he took matters into his own hands,
trimmed his facial hair and "styled" his hair.
Is it just me or does he now look like a serial killer?
It's like one of those photos they show on TV of a guy
who just shot up his workplace and everyone's going,
"We just had no signs; he was just a regular guy..."
and everyone watching the news who sees the picture is like,
"You had no signs?!"
you feel me?
-
And Speaking of Signs,
I am in LOVE with this doormat:
only partially because of the double-meaning-message(s):
-
And Speaking of Doors,
Raini's not only walking, but she's figured out
how to open the front door! If it wasn't for our
prison gate we keep up 24/7, she'd be halfway to
San Diego by now.
(The funniest part of this pic is her disco-bell-bottoms,
I'll have to take a pic just of those for ya later...)
-
And Speaking of Escaping,
Lately, I've totally felt like this
-
And Speaking of Reality,
I was just a little weirded out by this candy my
brother took a photo of
(Is it just me? Don't we just know way to much about Mr. Wonka
to be enjoying his Tinglerz? Okay, maybe it's just me.)
-
And Speaking of That Craziness,
I loved this sign that reminded me of me and my own sad life
(...which I am completely grateful for, btw...)
-
And Speaking of My Sad Life,
these t-shirts hit WAAAY too close to home for me
-
(Was I the only one surrounded by boyz?!?)
-
And Speaking of Weiners,
All I've heard over the past three weeks is quotes from the
previews of this dumb movie:
...which I will NOT admit make me laugh.
But my favorite so far might be when Robert Downey, Jr.
is soberly describing being abandoned by his pathetic father.
'Alan' responds by laughing. Hard. And then saying,
"My dad would never do that. He LOVES me!"
Classic.
In a weiner kind of way...
-
And Speaking of Classic Lines,
I ADORE this motto.
It completes me.
-
That's gonna be my new slogan. My new slang-slogan.
Which will probably just make me sound like an old foger
trying to sound young by speaking in slang- like Phil Dunphy, yo.
-
Speaking of the Dunphy's,
I recently told someone that THIS Julie Bowen (Modern Family)
is also THIS Julie Bowen (Happy Gilmore)
and they didn't believe me. It's true.
It doesn't trip me out, but it tripped out the person I told.
Does it trip you out?
-
And Speaking of Getting Older,
And referring back to what I said about my sad life,
Don't even go there, cuz I'm having too much fun
spending time with these two crazies:
Queen Raini who thinks she runs the place...
-
Homeboy who's got Grandma wrapped around
his little finger-
...and who loves his basketball pants and BYU shirt...
-
Look at those faces!
What have I got to complain about, really...
other than all the weiners in my life, of course.

















1 comment:
Peli is looking so grown up now! What a handsome boy :) I thought of him this week as I was reading a volcano book to Mere and it described "pele" hair which I now know is spelled different... ah well http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/Imgs/Jpg/Tephra/30410914_030_caption.html
Post a Comment