Wednesday, October 13, 2010

really?

I have to be honest.
Even though I am as pessimistic about Hollywood relationships
as the next person-
I was a teeny bit taken back at the split of these two:
-
and these two:
-
Courteney Cox and David Arquette were such a strange couple
from the beginning- I remember thinking how I'd NEVER have
put them together... and yet, it seemed to.. work!
He talked about how she kept him steady and
she talked about how he kept her spontaneous...
I guess I can't be that surprised they're splitting when I
was so surprised they were together in the first place... right?!
-
And as far as Xtina and her man- they really seemed to be at home
with each other, didn't you think?
Oh well.
Another one bites the dust.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I feel the same way. And I feel especially betrayed because I watched Christina's Behind the Music not too long ago, and she told me they were so in love.

Lies. All Lies.

And I hate how David Arquette is flapping his gums. Be quiet, David.