Monday, September 27, 2010

sharae, kiss, and a couple-a funnies

Our sweet Suzanne lost her grandma last week,
and while we know it's been a rough week for her and her family,
we were really happy to get to see her... and her:
-
Sharae is officially a little big Reynolds munchkin.
-
She was crawlin' everywhere, standing up and WALKING (!!),
and- my favorite part- slappin' Peli and Wubbs around...
-
-
-
In some random news, I worked the KISS concert last week.
Right outside our door, I found this:
Gene Simmons' armor shoulders...
we also saw them at the meet and greet.  Crazy.
-
{note the awesomely clear photos my cellphone takes ;) }
-
Ever see someone you wanted to say this to?
-
-
-
Love this one:
-
-
inappropriate.
-
I know a few people that should have this on their backs:
-
-
I'm pretty sure this was Dallas' favorite Care Bear...
-
way to get into it-
-
Bummer.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Sharae is so cute..Tell Suz we are sorry for her family. Losing a grandma is a sad thing..