Wednesday, September 1, 2010

bummer.

Did you hear that Miami Dolphins player Kendall Langford
didn't take off his earrings before practice...
and when he took off his helmet at the end of the day-
he realized one of his 2.5 carat, $50,000 diamonds was gone.
-
He and nine of his closest friends spent an hour searching...
raking and combing through the grass on the practice field.
-
Unfortunately, the earring was not found before
they were kicked off the field so the grass could be mowed.
Bummer.
-
I'm thinkin' I'd follow in the footsteps of T.O. next time...
and get my diamond studs at Claire's.
-
That way, if I lose them in a 100-yard field of grass and dirt,
it wouldn't sting quite as badly.
And as T.O. said... "Who's gonna know?"
-
I'm pretty sure that right now, he:
is feeling a little better than Mr. Langford.
-
And personally, I hope the people mowing the lawns were paying
attention- they may have hit the jackpot today !! 
That'd be awesome.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

You have no idea how badly I wanted to go on the field and find that sucker.. LOL.. I told Ray if he found it to bring it home to Momma.. hahaha