Thursday, August 19, 2010

lotsa bdays today...

Today is



-
I had no idea that my husband shared a birthday with
Elizabeth Wolfgramm Atuaia-
She was a member of The Jets-
The Voice of my anthem back then- "You Got It All"
(she also went on to beat breast cancer, marry our friend Mark Atuaia
and have five kids!!)
-
They share a birthday with her:
(Yay CLOSER!!)
-
and him:
(Yay Broken Arrow!!)
(haven't seen it?  missin' out.)
-
and him:
(Yay FRIENDS Forever!!)
-
and him:
what... he doesn't look familiar??
He's Scott Brumfield.
He was a lineman for the Y, then the Bengals.
-
Happy Burfday to all these Cool Dudes and Dudettes!
(what? haven't said 'dudette' in a while?  missin' out.)
-
While Suka was back in Fiji being born and stuff,
we here in the U. S. of A. were really busy watching this:
-
and this:
-
and a little bit of this... allegedly.
-
And we were most certainly playing with these:
-
What?  It's not like he's old or anything...
-
I hope Suka has a wonderful birthday.
I hope the next year runs a little more smoothly for him
than the last year.
And I hope he enjoys being 33.
luv ya!

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Hey, it's my mom's birthday today too!!!!! Happy Birthday Suka!

Sue said...

HAPPY "B" DAY Suka..

You are a wonderful person who fits so well with our family..

we ♥ you
Mark and Sue