Friday, January 1, 2010

our Abnormal xmas card pic

We've been married for five years this month,
and we've NEVER done a Christmas card!
This year, we finally did one... not alot, just a handful-
...But, of course,
we didn't go the normal route-
instead of a 'portrait,' I put together
a collage of some of my fave shots and memories from 2009-
Here It Is:   (click on it to view it larger)

I was really happy with the way it turned out-
I even had one blown up to poster size to hang in our home.
What better way to sum up our year in a photo?!
Top left starts off last January, and the pics go
through to November at bottom right.
I can't believe Raini wasn't even here until May-
What a year it's been !!
-
P.S.- I created the photo collage at flickr's Big Huge Labs,
and I ordered prints (free!) from Arts Cow.
Arts Cow was my discovery of the year-
(thanks Reno & Sunny) -I love it!
(Plus, they give you tons of free prints and prizes all year long!)

3 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

I LOVED your Christmas card...what a great idea to capture the whole year! We may have to copy your idea next year...

J&B Barrett said...

You might call me your blog stalker.. I am always peeing my pants at your quotes and pictures! Love the end of the year wrap- up! I copied, could you tell??

Vanessa said...

I may not comment a lot..but I always read. I loved your year end wrap up.

Here's to a great 2010!