Monday, August 24, 2009

take a look at these

...freakin' awesome pools!!
{Ledge pool}
{World's Deepest Pool}
{This one was built so you can see the horizon...}
{...this is the same pool as above! See the girls in the pool looking out!}
{the "Infinity Pool"... built to look like the pool is joined with the ocean}
{this one I would LOVE to swim in!}
{World's Largest Pool- about 1000 yards long...}
{HELLO! That's TEN football fields!}
{This is funny- the man who owns this house wanted an indoor pool...
so he built this in his GARAGE!!}
{I've actually stayed here and seen this one in person!}
{This is the pool at the Golden Nugget in Vegas- the pool encircles
that shark tank... and that tube in the shark tank is a slide you
can ride! pretty cool}
{i NEVER EVER EVER wanna go here.}
{This is a pool in China that is this crowded- every day!!}

2 comments:

Joe and Marci said...

Now all I want to do is go swimming! Is that girl holding a purse in the infiniti pool? I guess you can never be too prepared.

. said...

My thought for the last pic = "YUCK!"

The rest of them = "those look really tough to keep clean."

Maybe not.
who knows?