Here's Raini wondering what kind of wack-o family she's been sent to!

Here's Peli... um... posing...

...and doing Spiderman...

He loves to throw rocks in this water-

It's been tricky trying to get a pic of this girl's big brown eyes...
She's always sleeping!

It's not so hard to get his big brown eyes on film...

Raini's got super-long fingers (I swear she could palm a basketball)
and super-long toes too!

I'm not lookin' my best, but I think this is sweet-
the first pic of me with my TWO (!!) kids

This is Grandpa meeting Raini for the first time!

Not sure what's happening here... hitchhiking maybe ??!!

...and... doing a strep test ??!!

and the almighty Hang Loose

and Dancing.

...and Raini just keeps sleeping!!

I'm wishin' I could sleep like this chick!
She's unbelievable!
11 comments:
Congrats, Brit! She is absolutely beautiful! But, that comes as no surprise... I am so happy for you and Peli looks like such a cute, proud brother!
She's beautiful! I can't believe how dark her hair is. Congrats - hope the sleep gets better - I'm still waiting for that train to come in too. . .
shes adorable and peli us getting so big!!!
I can't believe how much she has grown in 10 days. Crazy! She is getting cuter by the minute.
Love you guys,
Rachelle
She is so adaorable..I think she looks a lot like you did.
YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER♥♥♥
Can you stand it?
So cute! It's so crazy how tiny they are when they're first born! Mere still seems so small now. . . I am excited for a new baby, but not the lack of sleep part! So fun we'll both have a boy and a girl :)
Brit, she is beautiful! I can't believe you have two kids! WOW! I remember when you were just barley prego with Peli. Your kids are so cute!
OMG!!!!!! i didnt know you had the baby!!!!! congrats congrats congrats. shes beautifuL! now you have one of each. I hope ur getting lots of sleep. You look beautiful.
Such cute pictures! She is so adorable... It's amazing how much they look alike... you look great and so happy to be a mommy of two.
She is amazing Brittany, keep those pictures coming.
Sbe is such a pretty baby, her lips especially.
Hey, would you mind calling me? I need some help, and you are all knowing, right?!
208-755-5136
Thanks in advance.
Candy
Post a Comment