and you get told EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.
-
This morning, I had another ultrasound to try to nail down a
For-Real-Due-Date,
'cuz they keep telling me they can't tell if this baby's just big,
or if she should be due earlier than we thought.
-
I kept thinking, with my luck, they're gonna
end up telling me I'm due in July or something!
But no, today I was told Exactly What I Wanted to Hear:
-
The due date's officially moved back a couple of weeks!
Yay!
-
(In a funny sidenote, she's BIG enough to actually be due on the 11th (!!)
but they're sticking with May 16th. (Which means we're probably looking
at another 9-pound-one-million-ounces-newborn...)
-
Another sidenote: She's still a girl.
(Don't laugh- we had a "girl"
who turned out to be a "boy"
when he was born in our family...
I won't tell you which brother... for now...)
-
Another sidenote: Because she's like 31 weeks at this ultrasound,
I could see her VERY CHUBBY CHEEKS! and BIG LIPS!
And she spent much of the ultrasound chewing on her hands.
Awwwwwwwww.....
-
I'll shut up now.
Official date: May 16.

12 comments:
I'm jealous. With my girl, I got pushed BACK by 2 weeks!!!
Can you believe that she's almost here?!?!?!
That is so cool Brit. I am so excited to see her. I love you guys!
Rachelle
yeah!! I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to see her she is going to be beutiful just like her momma and hopefully she gets your hands! I still dream about you long fingers!
My sister in law just had a 9 lb. 1 oz. boy and as she was on the delivery table, the Dr. said to her "you shouldn't have gone this long. This baby is way too big!" And then he reaches for the forceps. Gee, thanks Doc! Like she was able to control that...
Yay for May b-days, we have two at our house and they are the best! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see her chubby cheeks in real life!
That is the best!!!
Maybe you will get lucky and she will be born on the earlier side! I love the ultra sounds. Jaxon had his hands in between his legs for part of it. Hmmm...must be a little boy thing lol!
Can't wait to see the gorgeous little one. You are getting so close! Hope you are feeling well.
Yea! I didn't know that we were due that close to each other! I am scheduled to be induced on the third of May. . . almost done right?
Katie
That is awesome! That is exactly what a pregnant woman wants to hear! Thats better than making you go a few weeks longer! I'm excited for you! She will be beautiful! You really are so close!
ok this is TMI but...
my biggest was 9 11, and I am 5ft 4 inch woman.. not a big lady,
I only pushed 3 times, and no forceps....
I know that doesn't make it feel any better, but it can be done..
And you should have a nine pounder.. she's 1/2 poly!
ooO! exciting brittany!! well, if peli as a baby is any indication of how big your new baby will be - i'll keep you in my prayers!:)
Post a Comment