Friday, March 20, 2009

couple of pix

{Coloring- Peli is SUPER-focused when he colors... like, maniacal...}

{When he realizes I'm taking photos, he must Strike a Pose.}
{We cut his hair the other day... It looks SO SHORT to me!}

{He was NOT looking at anything- he's just posing again for the camera!}
{And, finally, my happy husband making a happy face!!}
{I was trying to take a shot before he noticed, but he caught on
just in time to make this face...}

2 comments:

RazakFamily said...

Cute hair-cut. You are a better mom than me...I BUZZ my son ;)
Leave it to Suka to make THAT face for a picture!!

Sue said...

Look at Pelis determined chin!!

"personolgy" tells us that he will stick to whatever he wants to do and be very successful. It doesn't hurt that he has a special new "do" that only his mom can deliver! my poor kids suffered when I tried to cut their hair, or when I thought Jake and Joe would look good in a perm... mercy!!