I've had headaches all my life, but during pregnancy they get even worse (OF COURSE they do, 'cuz that's when you can't take narcotics!!) At times my headaches are so intense, I feel like I'm walking around like this:
Luckily, if any of you out there are pregnant and have headaches, there have been some medical breakthroughs since my last pregnancy and there actually is a headache prescription med that is da bomb... let me know if you'd like the deets.-
Anyway, there has also been some of this:

-though not too much. With both pregnancies, I just cannot eat certain things... only certain things sound good (like the TV dinners and enchiladas I mentioned in my last post...), I can't stand the smell of certain things... and NOTHING EVER SOUNDS GOOD!!
-
In my first trimester, I was stoked to reach- (hear angels singing here)- WEEK 13 !! Because with Peli, as soon as I hit the end of week 12, my headaches tapered off a bit, I had NO MORE vomiting or nausea... so I was on the countdown, big time. But here we are, nearing week 19, and I'm not feeling any better. (I was not a happy girl during week 13, by the way... I felt like I'd been tricked or BETRAYED bigtime!
-
Other than being sick a little longer, this pregnancy has been EXACTLY THE SAME as with Peli. I have felt the same things at the same times, craved the same foods and drinks. We will find out what it is at the end of the month!! So far, everyone keeps saying that they want it to be a girl, but that it's probably a boy. Not sure what that means, except that I think everyone pictures me having fifteen boys! Which would actually be fine with me, as I would have no clue how to handle a female...
-
Anyway, that's my lil update on the whole Knocked Up Part Two Experience. I will try to keep up better with pregnancy-related things now that we're leaving the "kinda-boring-to-everyone-else" part! (Who wants to hear about your nausea for the twenty-seventh time?? Really!)
8 comments:
I SAY ITS A BOY..
btw I have a killer headache right now..It hurts to lay down and that is of course what I need to do...sleep.
I'm not preggars but what is your meds..I might need them..My problemo is hormones..just once a month I get a killer pounding..wah wah!!
Wierd, I had migraines in high school and not really again until AFTER I had this second little one. I've had them for the past 3 weeks. That picture with the two eyes etc. is exactly how I feel. Hopefully you get feeling better soon. I hope it's a boy so Peli will have a little bro close in age. I love my little boys.
I didn't know....Congratulations! how did i miss this one. I am so happy for you.
I didn't know either, but a hearty hip, hip hooray for you and yours! How exciting! Congratulations.
I am not sure what your having, but I feel so sorry for you being sick! I remember how miserable it is to be sick all the time. I was sick all the way up to the day I delivered. I hope it is over soon for you! Let us know when you find out what it is.
I am so sorry about the headaches. The sick part I can totally relate to. I'm 20 weeks and still sick. . .I'm only that way with girls though . . . You would rock having a girl. She would have the best time and ALWAYS look adorable. . .
For some reason my migraines stopped when I was pregnant with Beau until two days before I delivered - and then it was a doozy. It would have been nice to be able to take something...
Let us know when you find out if baby is a boy or girl. Does Peli get it yet? He'll be a great big brother!
Congrats! That's exciting. "bones" says he is happy for you guys. definitely keep the updates coming. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment