Could anyone else use a little of this?

It was a bit of a rough night last night... I
hate that game, and I
hate going to that stadium-
win or lose. U fans never cease to amaze me. All it takes is a trip to that stadium for a quick reminder that I really hadn't yet seen the worst I'd thought I'd seen in people. I know that not all U fans are crude and drunk and completely lacking any class whatsoever... but those ones never seem to actually
be at the game.

We are certainly proud of our boys! It was a rough game, and things certainly did not go our way in the second half, but they played their guts out! We love you...
and we're relieved we were able to keep Lance out of handcuffs... ;)
2 comments:
The boyz did play their hearts out..
But why couldn't our guys do the huka?..paaleesse.
great pics. of the game on your football site.
I'm just going to throw this out there...Do you think there was a little more anger and meanness, in Sat. game because byu is a church school..And all this prop 8 has got lots of people riled up even more against the mormons?..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I luv the Church
I luv the Reynolds Boyz
I luv BYU
I luv people who have integrity
I luv people who remember its just a game, and its more important how we treat each other..
O.K. So I was one of those fans who was in Red and not crude or drunk...in case you were wondering!
I do have to agree that many Utah fans are out of control! Seriously there mothers would be so disappointed...Oh wait they were sitting with their Moms...WHATEVER!
I haven't been to a game since the last time we had season tickets 3 years ago and I too was completely shocked! Dressing up in very inappropriate and sacreligious attire how disappointing! Protesting for proposition 8 and yelling crude and disgusting comments at the Y fans and team! DISGUSTING!!
However you should be one very proud big sister! Your Dad and and Brothers are amazing! I may have to consider switching to blue...my only problem I look so much better in RED! LOL
Love Ya-
Liz
Post a Comment