He was so proud, like it was some kind of formal piece of artwork! So funny. He kept adding to it and changing it, and then yelling at me and Suka to come see it now! Hey- at least I was quick enough to prevent it being done on the furniture! Below, you can see you happy he was with his work:
A couple of days before the Pow-Pow incident, Peli had asked me for some "Loash" (like "lotion" without the "ion" at the end- that's our word for lotion). Peli likes lotion. So I keep it pretty hidden so it's not a 24/7 thing, but whenever I'm using some, or he happens to find some on his own, he's all about slathering some on. Well, this day, he came out holding a jar of my body butter and said, "Mommy, Loash?" So I opened it. Now, I don't know about other 2-yr-olds, but Peli is actually very careful and cautious. When he gets loash out of the jar, he does it carefully and only takes a little bit. Then he always put it onto his feet or legs. But THIS day, of course, I turn my head for a sec and this is what I turn back to:
Isn't that such a naughty face?! And look at the Belly! Uh oh...Yep- full on white-belly drowning in body butter! You can see how proud he was, showing me with his arms out! And the funny thing was, he did NOT want me to take it off. I tried to wipe some off, and rub some in... Nope. He was not having it. He wanted it to stay like this!



1 comment:
with a smile like that how can you get upset with him? He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment