It's a trick-or-treat bag- and they gave each Nursery child one! How cute is that? I'm pretty sure the strap is supposed to go over your shoulder... but Pel's pretty sure it goes like this:
Grandma Leslie even had him carrying his stuffed monkey in it (hanging out the top) like a Baby Bjorn or carrier!--
Thanks Nursery Teachers! It doesn't take much to buy my love...
3 comments:
wow! That is truly someone who is magnifying their calling..Definitely going above and beyond the call of duty..
Dang it, i am nursery leader, and I just bought them a sucker, I suck!!!!!!
that is really cute and ummm.. maybe somebody should introduce the primary presidency to the land of BLOG! rofl
I would have done somethin like that back in da day.
actually, my sewing machine has been screaming for me to sew. I think I will run out to the fabric store and make some aprons, thanks Peli
Post a Comment