There is a great video clip of the boyz and the line- go to the link below, and under the right-side title "All-Access" click on "Fall Camp- Day 5" if you'd like to see it. Click HERE.
==========
Here's Dad doing some coaching.
That's his "serious" face and his "run-the-route-like-this" hand gesture.
Dallas (65) below at center
Matt (70) during kick
Matt vs. Jan
Matt and his Guns
From TotalBlueSports.com: "I'm beginning to wonder if I should replace [the title of this segment] with "Matt Reynolds." Indeed, Matt Reynolds is the talk of the camp with his play. It's become apparent that Coach Weber intends to get Matt on the field this year....Thursday I got to see Matt perform with pads in full-contact drills and yeah, he's good. I've stated many times that it's oftentimes difficult to gauge just how well an offensive lineman is playing until they start hitting. But after watching Matt hit Jan Jorgensen during practice, it's easy to note that he's ready to play.
Jan Jorgensen may very well prove to be the toughest competition Matt sees all year, and initially Reynolds is holding his own. He doesn't make big mistakes and he held Jorgensen relatively in check throughout the day's practice, which is no easy task."
==========
==========
Below, Matt and Ray


From Jeff Reynolds at BYUCougars.com: "[Dallas starting at center] is a really good thing because that means Matt Reynolds now moves in to the starting five. Both Dallas and Matt are monsters. Honestly, I wonder what the food bill in the Reynolds' home was like when they were all living at home.
So, the current starting five are Matt, Ray Feinga, Dallas, Travis Bright and David Oswald. That is an impressive line. They average 326.4 pounds per man and measure in at nearly 6-foot-6.
By the way, someone told Ray Feinga that there was someone on a message board somewhere who thought the O-line looked fat. Here was his response:






4 comments:
I love the boys... They should be good this year, we get free tickets, so maybe we'll see you there sometime.
ps, I like your 3 colum template, is that new or am I dumb, I have been creating a website for all the layouts I have been desinging, and my one I have been working on lately is the 3-colum, I love it, but there not for me, but love them none the less.
I loved reading all about the cougars! Dang! I am so getting the fever!!
That is one impressive line! 6ft6 over 300!WOOHOO~
I realized you took these shots. I have a question. How big exactly are your brothers!?
Thanks for looking at my blog. I love all your football pictures. Did you take them? If you did I would love the one of the coaches.
GO UTES! lol! JK! haha! We love BYU!! I think my friend is dating or enaged to Ray...Her name is Kassie...Might have the wrong person??lol!
Post a Comment